Tampa VW

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in
Just updated the members map please add yourself to it .. No need to put your home address just your city and Zip code. Please use the Key color.
Locate it in the Introduce Yourself area

If your not Logged In your not able to see EVERYTHING so LOGIN what r u waiting for Smile
Top posters
K1
Body and Paint available!! EmptyBody and Paint available!! Line_b11Body and Paint available!! Empty 
Hellafast
Body and Paint available!! EmptyBody and Paint available!! Line_b11Body and Paint available!! Empty 
MadMike
U B BUGN
the-jerm
baja69
muddobber
Stuka
panther
Chris P.
Latest topics
» My 69 Convertible Beetle
Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime1/20/2015, 9:15 pm by engineerlt

» >> Post your mind <<
Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 5:01 pm by kidr32

» Rusty floor pans
Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime4/29/2014, 10:46 pm by DonnaSC

» Subaru swap
Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 12:25 am by Nullifier

» Bye to a friend
Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 2:00 pm by Stuka

» Mays Hot VW's
Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime4/24/2013, 9:04 pm by allisontech

» Now that it's running great, I've got to change something!
Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 7:24 am by allisontech

» Roxy's Restoration
Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:26 am by allisontech

» Valve adjustment and Timming video's (Vintage VW Training Film)
Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 8:55 pm by rosie007

» How did club members do at this years Pasco Bug jam?
Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime1/2/2013, 7:24 pm by allisontech

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Like this topic? Show it by clicking the Like Button.
Facebook
Tampa Vw Net

Create Your Badge
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Body and Paint available!!

Go down 
+2
MadMike
Beetle Juice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Beetle Juice
Premium Member
Premium Member
Beetle Juice

Body and Paint available!! Empty
PostSubject: Body and Paint available!!   Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime9/7/2011, 10:55 pm

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around for a while. Things have been very busy for us lately but I wanted to let everyone know I'm going to work for Sinister Kustoms in Plant City and, unlike the dealership Im currently working for, I am finally available to help my good friends here at Tampa Bay VW's. We can handle ALL your body, frame and paint needs. Looks us up at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or call.
Also, Marcey and I have been hard at work with our plans to start our computerized plasma cutting business which will also be beneficial to the VW comunity. I'm currently working on several ideas for customized gussets, foot pads for rails, dash systems for rails and many other VW related items. We are still hopeful to have things up and running sometime around the first of the year if not sooner.
We can't wait to see you guys and gals soon!!
Back to top Go down
MadMike
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
MadMike

PostSubject: Re: Body and Paint available!!   Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime9/7/2011, 11:11 pm

Sweet! I've finally got my bug off the road to redo it. This looks like a great place to do the body and paint!

BTW, nice to hear from ya!
Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
the-jerm

PostSubject: Re: Body and Paint available!!   Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 12:52 pm

Welcome back! Great to hear things are coming along for ya. I'm interested to see some of your ideas.
Back to top Go down
ohana59single
1600cc
1600cc
ohana59single

PostSubject: Re: Body and Paint available!!   Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 6:06 pm

Great site, man. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Back to top Go down
Beetle Juice
Premium Member
Premium Member
Beetle Juice

PostSubject: Re: Body and Paint available!!   Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime9/24/2011, 11:26 pm

If you can dream it, we can build it!
Back to top Go down
rednecks813
1600cc
1600cc
rednecks813

PostSubject: Re: Body and Paint available!!   Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime9/25/2011, 11:31 pm

that would be cool im trying to get my boss to cut someplate for me but our plazma mess up were only useing the torch side of the table? i was thinking of building some 3x3 and 5x5 trailing armes i have the jigs already made and the micro stubs already cant get thing going yet tampa bay steal want a$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to much:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Beetle Juice
Premium Member
Premium Member
Beetle Juice

PostSubject: Re: Body and Paint available!!   Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime11/14/2011, 11:30 am

Its that time of year Volks! Taking on projects here at home as well as at the shop so if you have a small or large paint, body, welding, fiberglass or other need hit me up. I have limited space so dont hesitate or somebody else will get your slot!! Email me or call me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 813-434-6082. Please be sure when emailing to put TAMPA VW in subject so I dont delete it as junk. Thanks!!

Dave
Back to top Go down
muddobber
2498cc
2498cc
muddobber

PostSubject: Re: Body and Paint available!!   Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 9:06 am

sure now that i have painted my rail you start looking for more work lol. but i have your number now mister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body and Paint available!!   Body and Paint available!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body and Paint available!!
Page 1 of 1