Tampa VW

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in
Just updated the members map please add yourself to it .. No need to put your home address just your city and Zip code. Please use the Key color.
Locate it in the Introduce Yourself area

If your not Logged In your not able to see EVERYTHING so LOGIN what r u waiting for Smile
Top posters
K1
Navy boy on the horizon EmptyNavy boy on the horizon Line_b11Navy boy on the horizon Empty 
Hellafast
Navy boy on the horizon EmptyNavy boy on the horizon Line_b11Navy boy on the horizon Empty 
MadMike
U B BUGN
the-jerm
baja69
muddobber
Stuka
panther
Chris P.
Latest topics
» My 69 Convertible Beetle
Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/20/2015, 9:15 pm by engineerlt

» >> Post your mind <<
Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 5:01 pm by kidr32

» Rusty floor pans
Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime4/29/2014, 10:46 pm by DonnaSC

» Subaru swap
Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 12:25 am by Nullifier

» Bye to a friend
Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 2:00 pm by Stuka

» Mays Hot VW's
Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime4/24/2013, 9:04 pm by allisontech

» Now that it's running great, I've got to change something!
Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 7:24 am by allisontech

» Roxy's Restoration
Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:26 am by allisontech

» Valve adjustment and Timming video's (Vintage VW Training Film)
Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 8:55 pm by rosie007

» How did club members do at this years Pasco Bug jam?
Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/2/2013, 7:24 pm by allisontech

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Like this topic? Show it by clicking the Like Button.
Facebook
Tampa Vw Net

Create Your Badge
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Navy boy on the horizon

Go down 
+3
baja69
the-jerm
beautifultruth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
beautifultruth
1600cc
1600cc

Navy boy on the horizon Empty
PostSubject: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 2:45 pm

Hello everyone, this is tricksuzu's best friend Christine. I wanted you all to know that Jeremy is a little over half way through Basic Training and will be graduating on January 28, 2011 then heading to Lackland AFB, Texas to complete another 7 weeks of A School. He is doing GREAT!!!!!! He got his Rat done before he left and I have some pictures to post eventually. I hope everyone is doing well. I miss the hangouts but I feel wierd going without him or a bug...haha. Anyhow, he has a couple more weeks and if you want to write here is his address: SR, Jeremy, Hunt S.
Ship 07 DIV 056
RECRUIT TRAINING COMMAND
3405 SAILOR DRIVE
GREAT LAKES, IL 60088-3401

PLEASE DO NOT SEND BOXES, NOISY CARDS, NAKED PICS, JUST LETTERS...I AM SURE HE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL OR IF YOU HAVE A MEET SOON SIGN A CARD FROM EVERYONE.
He misses his daughter a lot but other than that he is passing all his tests so if you pray please pray for him encouragement and peace. Address needs to be in a five line order his name first then each line as shown
Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
the-jerm

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 3:16 pm

No naked pics?!?!?!?!?!

Kidding aside, i'm happy to hear he's doing well. They're not giving him a gun, are they? Shocked
Back to top Go down
baja69
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
baja69

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 3:32 pm

Miss seeing you guys.
Great to hear he's doing good. We knew he would.
We'll keep him in our prayers.
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 4:07 pm

Good news fo sure, Your more then welcome to come a hang out with us Smile
Back to top Go down
krakr14
2165cc
2165cc
krakr14

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 4:25 pm

I dont know you guys, but i wish you all luck
Back to top Go down
beautifultruth
1600cc
1600cc

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 4:45 pm

Hey to all you guys who posted....Yes he will be qualifying in weapons, and his next school is Master at Arms which is Navy Law Enforcement so yes he will have a gun eventually. He is hoping to apply for Hills Sheriff Dpt when he gets home. He will be reserves so he will be only active when he is needed. Umm...what else. I miss going to meets too and hope to go again soon. Now that I am back on here. Ok so hope you all write to him, and yeah he said the naked pics get passed around. We are Christine and Jeremy, so far since he's been in this group he has had a 66 bug, a 64 bus and a multigeneration rat that he built before he left. He also had an old jeep, and a bronco II. His best friend now has the bus, and he knows of the man who now has his old 66 and wants to fully restore it. Anyhow anyone that is new hope to get to meet you someday. I am back in school so my free time is limited. Figured he went in the Navy I could go back to College. Looking forward to more posts.
Back to top Go down
Stuka
Stuka

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 6:44 pm

Awsome Christine, I went thru Great Lakes in April of '64 and know approximately what he his doing. I will try to get a card off to him ASAP. As soon as he gets to Lackland AFB, please post his address.I know he is getting some of that Great Lakes Snow experience and freezing his --- off. GREAT! next comes Texas in the SUMMER!!!!.....Jerry
Back to top Go down
beautifultruth
1600cc
1600cc

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 6:55 pm

Hey Jerry I figured you might post, I will get his address for you up here as soon as I get one. I know he keeps telling us to wear warm clothes up for his graduation. I wish I had a better camera to take pictures with but I can't afford one right now. Mine is busted. Oh well, anyhow...He says it is colder than he has ever experienced and the wind sucks. He is in week 5 which is Hell Week I guess hoping to get a call soon. He made staff but turned it down for more time to study. He made Medical Petty Officer for training but like I said stepped down back to supply clerk. Forgot the term
Thanks for your support of him, it will help him to get encouragement from you...do you have pics of his rat?
Back to top Go down
Stuka
Stuka

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 7:14 pm

A few somewhere, rummage, rummage, rummage....ok
Here is the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and here are the pics...

A BIG HELLO TO THE SNOW BUNNY!!!
Back to top Go down
beautifultruth
1600cc
1600cc

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 8:10 pm

Thanks Stuka, would you send them to me via emaiil [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would like to send them to him or if you did that would make his day he has a fellow SR he would love to show them off too.
Christine
Back to top Go down
Stuka
Stuka

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 9:51 pm

on the Way!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MadMike
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
MadMike

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 10:01 pm

Hey Christine! We miss you guys too. Mandy and I are glad to hear he is doing well and he will be in our prayers.
Like London said, you're more than welcome to hang out with us. We'd love to see you.
We will be writing to him too.
Back to top Go down
beautifultruth
1600cc
1600cc

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 10:52 pm

HEy Mike and Mandy Congratulations on the new VW fan I would love to hang out. I am so proud of him and what he is doing so I decided to go back to school while he is gone. Thanks you guys again he will only be there a few more weeks but they get mail and it gets forwarded to A school. I will post that address as soon as I get it.
Back to top Go down
MadMike
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
MadMike

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 11:23 pm

Thank you! He is our little blessing.
That's great to hear you're back in school. I wish I had an opportunity to go back.
We hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
beautifultruth
1600cc
1600cc

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 8:42 pm

Just an update on tricksuzu's progress....I got word on Saturday that Jeremy made SHARPSHOOTER on his marksmanship test, 2nd highest in scoring scale, however, he was the highest in his DIVISION so we are super happy for him here on the homefront, just thought if you were writing him you could send a congratulations his way, Also have found out he is really a leader amongst his shipmates and some of them really look up to him, so his leadership skills are shining through. I am not sure if he got to speak to Abby his daughter yet and to my knowledge has tried 4 times now with no cooperation or luck from mom, so he is super Abbysick...3 more weeks to go for this almost SAILOR. I am so proud of him. Thanks you all for your support
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 8:52 pm

This is awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
beautifultruth
1600cc
1600cc

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 9:03 pm

It is, he has bragging rights now, and will have to try for expert marksman when he gets to Texas and his A school.
Back to top Go down
MadMike
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
MadMike

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 9:46 pm

Wow! That IS awesome! We are so happy for him.
Back to top Go down
beautifultruth
1600cc
1600cc

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 10:12 pm

IF ANYONE IS WONDERING...ANY MAIL THAT COMES AFTER HIS GRADUATION WILL BE FORWARDED TO TEXAS WHERE HE WILL BE FOR A SCHOOL, SO WRITE AWAY AND LIKE I WROTE BEFORE HIS GRADUATION IS JANUARY 28TH AND WE SHOULD KNOW BEFORE WE LEAVE WHEN HE IS AN OFFICIAL SAILOR THAT CALL SHOULD COME AFTER HE COMPLETES BATTLESTATIONS WHICH CAN BE THE LAST WEEK OR LAST FEW DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION...IM SURE HE WILL CALL HIS PARENTS BUT I WILL ANNOUNCE IT HERE WHEN I HEAR. THANKS CHRISTINE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Navy boy on the horizon   Navy boy on the horizon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Navy boy on the horizon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tampa VW :: Odds and Ends :: General/Chat-
Jump to:  

Navy boy on the horizon BonEchobusinesscardfront
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
Hot Tub Parts | TampaVW FaceBook