Tampa VW

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in
Just updated the members map please add yourself to it .. No need to put your home address just your city and Zip code. Please use the Key color.
Locate it in the Introduce Yourself area

If your not Logged In your not able to see EVERYTHING so LOGIN what r u waiting for Smile
Top posters
K1
Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies EmptySelling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Line_b11Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Empty 
Hellafast
Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies EmptySelling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Line_b11Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Empty 
MadMike
U B BUGN
the-jerm
baja69
muddobber
Stuka
panther
Chris P.
Latest topics
» My 69 Convertible Beetle
Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime1/20/2015, 9:15 pm by engineerlt

» >> Post your mind <<
Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 5:01 pm by kidr32

» Rusty floor pans
Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime4/29/2014, 10:46 pm by DonnaSC

» Subaru swap
Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 12:25 am by Nullifier

» Bye to a friend
Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 2:00 pm by Stuka

» Mays Hot VW's
Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime4/24/2013, 9:04 pm by allisontech

» Now that it's running great, I've got to change something!
Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 7:24 am by allisontech

» Roxy's Restoration
Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:26 am by allisontech

» Valve adjustment and Timming video's (Vintage VW Training Film)
Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 8:55 pm by rosie007

» How did club members do at this years Pasco Bug jam?
Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime1/2/2013, 7:24 pm by allisontech

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Like this topic? Show it by clicking the Like Button.
Facebook
Tampa Vw Net

Create Your Badge
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies

Go down 
+2
K1
Buggy Bob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Buggy Bob
Newbie / Rebuilding engine

Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Empty
PostSubject: Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies   Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime1/12/2010, 6:23 pm

We are working on a web site so we can sell on line. I would love some feedback on your favorite current sites and what features you like.

Thanks

Buggy Bob
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies   Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime1/12/2010, 8:28 pm

Add a link to TampaVW.net My 2 cent ....
oh and great online discount for the members have something like a login for members . I can supply you with a key word Smile

No for real I know that y'all will take care of us here .... One thing I think might be useful is a chat room or some type of IM to be able to ask questions as your looking at the site

Last edited by K1 on 1/15/2010, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : here is something useful)
Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
the-jerm

PostSubject: Re: Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies   Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime1/13/2010, 10:25 am

PICTURES! Lots and lots of pictures. I find it very frustrating to search for a part online and find a description with no pic. Thats the beauty of physically going to a store. When the guy behind the counter brings out the wrong part, you have the ability to see it and make a correction right then and there.

I'm glad you guys are doing this. It will be very helpful!
Back to top Go down
Dave
2265cc
2265cc
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies   Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime1/13/2010, 10:28 am

I agree with pictures. And not just a stock picture of a carb for every page selling carbs. I would love to see a picture of each part you guys are offering for sale. It doesn't have to be fancy, just a white sheet with the part on it and any $100 digital camera will be fine I think.

Good luck with the web site! I'd really love to see Fisher grow.
Back to top Go down
Tom62
2265cc
2265cc
Tom62

PostSubject: Re: Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies   Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime1/13/2010, 5:39 pm

Please don't go crazy with animation and movies ect. some of us don't have fios or cable or even dsl, all we have is slow dial up! Heck it takes almost 5 min to load this site!
Back to top Go down
Beetle Juice
Premium Member
Premium Member
Beetle Juice

PostSubject: Re: Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies   Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime1/13/2010, 7:30 pm

Buggy Bob, I agree with everyone on the "picture" statement. People like to visualize what parts are going to look like on their vehicles. As we all know the VW's are pretty interchangable and it sometimes makes it hard to know what will work and what wont. In these cases,forgive me for saying so, I sometimes go to the Mid America site just to see the pictures and to be able to verify that they indeed are what I need.
Back to top Go down
Beetle Juice
Premium Member
Premium Member
Beetle Juice

PostSubject: Re: Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies   Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime1/13/2010, 11:52 pm

I forgot to mention that I will be looking forward to the completion of your site and thanks for asking our opinions! I hope 2010 is a very prosperous year for everyone!!
Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
the-jerm

PostSubject: Re: Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies   Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 10:50 am

When are you hoping to unveil your wonderful website that will save me some gas money?
Back to top Go down
Buggy Bob

PostSubject: Thanks for the Feedback   Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 1:40 pm

Thanks so much for the feedback and we absolutely agree that accurate pictures are important. We are working on getting the site loaded up now...which takes a long time, especially with pictures and long descriptions. We are planning to launch the site without everything loaded - we are targeting to start with a couple of thousand items of our biggest sellers and build from that. I will keep you posted, but hope to have the site live within the next month.

Thanks again!!

Buggy Bob
Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
the-jerm

PostSubject: Re: Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies   Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 1:56 pm

Shocked Thats alot quicker than i thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies   Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling Web Site for Fisher Buggies
Page 1 of 1