Tampa VW

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Just updated the members map please add yourself to it .. No need to put your home address just your city and Zip code. Please use the Key color.
Locate it in the Introduce Yourself area

If your not Logged In your not able to see EVERYTHING so LOGIN what r u waiting for Smile
Top posters
K1

Hellafast

MadMike

U B BUGN

the-jerm

baja69

muddobber

Stuka

panther

Chris P.

Latest topics
» My 69 Convertible Beetle
1/20/2015, 9:15 pm by engineerlt

» >> Post your mind <<
5/26/2014, 5:01 pm by kidr32

» Rusty floor pans
4/29/2014, 10:46 pm by DonnaSC

» Subaru swap
9/9/2013, 12:25 am by Nullifier

» Bye to a friend
6/2/2013, 2:00 pm by Stuka

» Mays Hot VW's
4/24/2013, 9:04 pm by allisontech

» Now that it's running great, I've got to change something!
3/4/2013, 7:24 am by allisontech

» Roxy's Restoration
2/16/2013, 9:26 am by allisontech

» Valve adjustment and Timming video's (Vintage VW Training Film)
1/20/2013, 8:55 pm by rosie007

» How did club members do at this years Pasco Bug jam?
1/2/2013, 7:24 pm by allisontech

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Like this topic? Show it by clicking the Like Button.
Facebook
Tampa Vw Net

Create Your Badge
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Share | 

My '59 Sled Activities

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: My '59 Sled Activities   5/8/2010, 6:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

I plan to do some major work on this VW next spring or so. For now, I am getting to know the bug and mechanical stuff in general. Last week, I changed the oil, tranny fluid, spark plugs and adjusted the valves. Oh, and I did some other little tweaks to... I adjusted the steering because it was way too tight, and I fixed the hood latch. This week, I swapped out a door handle on the driver side. I didn't have the key to the old one and it was looking rather ratty anyway, so I changed it. It was a snap.

I took the kids for a ride and we went to fischer buggies. I started yapping about the engine with Tony and before you know it I had some new parts. After finishing our little tour of fischer and also going for ice cream with the kids, I went home and installed the new goodies... Here are some pics...

Before the trip...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
New Handle...
Engine with Old Filter
Engine with New Filter

Anyway, just having fun with it...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   6/3/2010, 10:43 am

I dropped off the transmission with Jim last night. I learned a ton just asking him questions mercilessly.

He has a bunch of other transmissions there, so it may be a while before I get it back. Until then I will tinker with other stuff...
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   6/29/2010, 6:19 pm

You know I just can't say enough positive things about Jim. Thanks for the reference, Hellafast!

I expect he will be done with my transmission some time this week. He is busy and for good reason, he is thorough, patient, and good. He came up with a much better mount for the front end of the my transmission.

Apparently if you take a type II transmission nose cone and use a type II transmission front mount, it will enable you to mount a full synchro transmission to a pre 1960 beetle, without having to cut and weld in new transmission mounts. Cool huh! The PO had used a special metal mount which works, but transmits all the tranny noise into the car. I wanted rubber mounts, so I went with the type II nose cone.

Anyway, I have been goofing off with the beetle since its been in the shop. I have bent frame horns so I have been trying to straighten out those rascals. So far I have not succeeded in doing anything but tearing up my garage concrete floor. Any advice/tips would be appreciated...

I have started the dreaded headliner. I removed the old one and the windows. Ever find something that, well, you almost don't want to ask...

Yeah.... Well anyway, I am gonna tidy up inside there, maybe address some slight rust issues, then I will get the foam issue sorted out and start on the headliner...

Back to top Go down
Hellafast
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   6/29/2010, 10:01 pm

Yea. Jims the man. He has some strange teniques but I learned not to question him. The times I did he proved me wrong.....everytime. lol
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   7/7/2010, 10:24 pm

Got my Tranny back from Jim. It looks beautiful. I want to get that rascal back in and on the road now...

I had to remove the shifting coupler and the bolt simply would not come out. I ended up using left hand drill bits and drilling it out. But I thrashed my shift rod in the process, so I will pick one of those up next.

I took off the flywheel to examine the gasket and check for a leak. I found more surprises. I will slap some more gaskets in there, clean it up and worry about that stuff later... The engine always seemed to run strong.

Ohh, and I got a bunch of foam and contact cement for the headliner. I will need to tackle that soon enough...

nice extra touch... keeps the axle in place... Jim thinks of everything!
Back to top Go down
Dave
2265cc
2265cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   7/7/2010, 10:28 pm

You may want to try and use your shift rod. As you can see, it isn't straight like the later ones (and all of the new ones sold) so you'll probably have to find one used. If anything, buy the end, and I'll weld it on for you.
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   7/7/2010, 10:34 pm

WW has the bent one 59 Shift Rod but I want to try and find a local vendor that has one.

LOL... Once I get it running though, I would love some help with that silly shock tower in the front...
Back to top Go down
Dave
2265cc
2265cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   7/7/2010, 10:37 pm

Yeah I can help with that. I'm not too far from you.
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   7/9/2010, 10:58 am

I got the shift rod back in last night. I will tidy up that job tonight, get the shifting coupler attached and maybe get that tranny back in there. There would be too cool if I could get it in there...

I tore out the carpet in there. The carpet was actually pretty nasty, the visible spots were cleaned well, but the rest was filthy. In any case, there is some rust on the pans and the heater channels are shot, so I want to tidy that up at some point.

I am going to focus on getting the tranny and engine back in. though...
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   7/9/2010, 7:19 pm

Can someone help me getting this tranny back in? I have tried several times and nearly dropped the tranny on myself this last time...
Back to top Go down
Hellafast
Premium Member
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   7/9/2010, 8:40 pm

I use a floor jack.
Back to top Go down
Dave
2265cc
2265cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   7/10/2010, 1:26 am

My weekend is pretty full but I may be able to lend a hand Sunday or one evening next week.
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   7/10/2010, 11:34 am

Yeah, I am not going to work on it today. I may work on it a bit on Sunday afternoon. Today is Chrissy's birthday and we are off to celebrate.

This issue I seem to be having is getting the torsion plates on the inside of the axle beam while directing the transmission to the forward mount.

I have measured the distance between the axle plate and the transmission on both sides and they are even. I have also measured the distance between the frame forks and the torsion plates and they are both the same.

Anyway, not sure what the issue is. But I will look at it again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dave
2265cc
2265cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   7/10/2010, 12:38 pm

What I do is get the trans sitting on the horns but not bolted in. Then you can grab an axle and swing it to the back, then slide it into the spring plate but don't bolt it to the spring plate yet. Now slide the other axle into place and then start bolting the axles to the spring plates. Its tough because the spring plates have to be twisted to get the axles bolted in. This is why I bolt the trans to the horns last. Of course doing all of this in a buggy is much easier :-D
Back to top Go down
TRIKERTROY
1600cc
1600cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   7/10/2010, 3:45 pm

[b]The tranny horns will flex quite a bit.. I start one bolt of the tranny cradle and then try to line up the other with a long pry bar.. Starting the bolts can be a big problem.. Dont force the bolts to start... They are fine thread. I often run the bolts in and out of the horns, oiled, to make sure all is well before I try to install the tranny... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   7/11/2010, 10:20 pm

Those were good tips! Thanks. I got the tranny in there, but I think I might have the wrong hockey stick for that tranny. It is a bear to line up the holes on the shifting coupler and it doesn't seem to have much movement for the 3rd and 4th gears. Jim told me it might have that issue, since we did the nose cone switch. I will give Jim a call about that tomorrow, but now I know that that tranny will at least get in there. Mind you, I didn't try the rear mounts yet. I know that will be a wrestling match...

Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/3/2010, 5:27 pm

As expected the read tranny mounts are the wrestling match. I can get one side in nice and easy, but the other side, I believe is stripped.

I have used a winch and moved the frame horns so I can start the bolts straight, but the left one only goes so far before stopping.

Not sure what to do at this point... Any ideas?

post winch
Back to top Go down
Dave
2265cc
2265cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/3/2010, 5:44 pm

Does the bolt stop because it gets too hard to turn, or does it start to spin easily? You definitely don't want to screw up those threads, because I don't know of an easy way to fix them. Maybe take the bolt to a tool place to get a tap that matches it and try to chase the threads?
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/3/2010, 5:54 pm

The bolt stops because it is too hard to turn. I will try a tool shop...
Back to top Go down
Dave
2265cc
2265cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/3/2010, 6:22 pm

Have you tried moving the mount out of the way and just running the bolt in there? Just to make sure it's not the mount interfering with the bolt for some reason.
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/4/2010, 2:54 pm

Yeah the mount, though clearly modded or manufactured by prior owner, is not interfering with the bolt.
Back to top Go down
Dave
2265cc
2265cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/4/2010, 2:56 pm

So hopefully a tap will clean up the threads enough to get it to work.

If a tap is too expensive or hard to find, you can get a spare torsion bolt from Bob Olsen's or Sundance Bug, cut some slots in the sides at the end, and use that to chase the threads.
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/6/2010, 6:56 pm

The threads were toast. I bought the mother of all metric Tap and Die sets and was able to get the bolt in.

You were correct that the mount would interfere with the bolt, but it didn't become clear until a few turns into it, because the non-threaded part of the bolt doesn't initially make contact with the frame mount.

In any case, I use the new tap and dies to tidy up both the bolt and the framehorn threads. It went in smooth as jelly.

Now I can get to putting her back together again. The rest of the stuff should be easy. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dave
2265cc
2265cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/6/2010, 9:29 pm

Awesome! I was worried you had given up, I haven't seen you in a while. Hurry up and get it done, there's LOTS of good events coming up.
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/7/2010, 8:59 am

Yes I was frustrated and disheartened when I saw all the things wrong with my VW. But I am taking it step by step and dealing with it.. Smile

There are lots and lots of things I want to do, in fact, I have already started too many of those projects. So even if I get the engine back in, there are still many things to do.

LOL, but I am going to keep chugging away at, mind you a bit slower this time... That transmission was a bear. But I think that the result now is closer to right than it was before, which makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/7/2010, 11:47 am

jstgtpaid wrote:
The rest of the stuff should be easy. Very Happy

Famous last words Laughing

Glad to see you're getting it worked out!
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/14/2010, 8:47 pm

LOL.. yeah! that is a good point, 'famous last words'...

It's a process... Lots of stuff to do, but now, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I got the engine back in and most of the stuff hooked up. I need to obtain one wire that I can't seem to find. I also need to fill up the tranny with fluid. Once I get that done, I will try to start her up and see what's next... Smile

Back to top Go down
Hellaslow
2165cc
2165cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/15/2010, 1:08 am

even tho its not ready for the road are you going to come out saturday?

we'll allow you to bring the mini van this time... Razz
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/15/2010, 10:40 pm

I won't be able to make the Saturday event unfortunately. Though I will be looking forward to getting back into some of the events!

Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/20/2010, 6:04 pm

Well I got it on the road. Only problem is that I can't get into 1st and 3rd gear. All the other gears work great. I took a look at the coupler and I don't think I could move that rascal back any further than it is so I am not sure how I can get it to move enough to get into 1st and 3rd.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/20/2010, 6:09 pm

Your shifter probably needs adjusting. Loosen the 2 bolts that hold the shifter to the tunnel. Move the shifter and retighten. 1st gear should be pointing up and a hair to the left. I know its kind of vague but its one of those trail and error things. Have you replaced the shifter coupling yet?
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/21/2010, 7:29 pm

Yeah I replaced the shifting coupler. Though the new one does look different. I will have to take pics of the new one... It is the same type, just looks more solid than the old one...

I will fiddle around with it some more.
Back to top Go down
Dave
2265cc
2265cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/21/2010, 7:53 pm

Make sure the shift rod and hockey stick (where the shift coupler connects to the transaxle) are all lined up (there should be dimples on both).

Did you take the nose cone off of the trans by any chance? If you take that off, you have to make sure the hockey stick is set so the trans is in neutral so it all goes back together right.
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/21/2010, 9:25 pm

I took the nose cone off, changed the hockey stick because I needed a different one to get all the gears. I did make sure that the gears were in neutral before I put it back on.

I verified that I could get to all the gears before I put it in the car. I think I just need to fiddle around with the coupler a little more and get that part configured right.

I wanted to make sure there wasn't something obvious that I missed.

Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   10/22/2010, 11:48 am

Chances are your shifter just needs adjusting if you are sure the hockey stick could find all of the gears.
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   12/18/2010, 3:19 am

I adjusted the shifter as far back as I could get it to go and i can now get 1st and 3rd; though I still have a ways to go. 1st and third definitely don't feel right. They aren't as 'deep' as 3rd and 4th if you know what I mean. It gets in gear and stays there, but it doesn't have that in fully feel to it.

If we get a reasonably warm day during the last week of December, I will finish putting the headliner in. I have the passenger side post done and most of the driver side.

I also took out the non-functioning tach on the left side of the dash and got a blank dash piece with trim. I have painted that rascal red and just need to slide it back into place.

My gas gauge stopped working. I looked and noticed that the wire broke near the location of the mechanical float mechanism. I took one of my wifes red beads and attached it to the end of the fuel gauge line. If I could solder, it would be more permanent, but it works for now.

I took apart the gas gauge and cleaned it, but I would like to change out the bulb. How does one get the bulb out? I see all kinds of disassembly instructions for the speedo but none for the fuel gauge.
Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   12/27/2010, 10:08 am

'59's didn't come with factory fuel guages. Do you have a stock guage from a later year?
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   12/27/2010, 2:09 pm

Yeah, I believe the gas tank and gauge are from a later year. I have a mechanical gauge. I ended up figuring this rascal out. It was just stuck in there pretty good. I really just wanted to see how simple it would be to replace the bulb with a LED bulb.

I took that fuel gauge apart and gave it a good cleaning. The glass was dirty and the would give a halo effect when using it with the lights on. In addition, the ball broke off on the end of the fuel gauge. I used one of my wife's beads (she makes jewelry) to replace it. It's red like the car and looks kinda cool (IMHO). It saved me from having to replace it... I also lubed up the fuel gauge tube with some speedo cable graphite lube. It doesn't squeak anymore and moves real easy now.

The engine is not starting now. It is totally an electrical issue. Since the wiring was a mess to being with, and it shouldn't cost me any more money to fix, I will tinker with the electrical for a while. Lord willing, I will be able to get out there during my time off this week and play with it a bit.

The solenoid and starter check out good. The key switch may be bad, but I hope not. In any case, I plan to get the wiring straight so I know where everything goes and everything is working like it should.
Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   12/28/2010, 10:09 am

So, I'm assuming its not even turning over. Its a guess but chances are you disturbed a wire going to the ignition (key) switch when you were working on the gas guage.
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   1/3/2011, 12:24 pm

yeah, it is definitely wiring. I was hoping to have time during the holidays but that was a pipe dream.

I found a button under the dash, maybe I will set it to start with just a button for now and bypass the key switch...

In any case, I will be looking at the wiring...

Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   1/3/2011, 2:00 pm

You'll still need a switch to keep it running and more importantly, shut it off. What was the button originally for?
Back to top Go down
muddobber
2498cc
2498cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   1/3/2011, 9:42 pm

foot on brake, clutch engaged first gear drop clutch and engine shuts off lol
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   1/10/2011, 1:38 pm

I have got the wires messed up, no doubt. It's really a mess under there and I like things to be neat. I am not sure yet, which wires go where and that is my first step. I know there is some custom wiring by the PO, so it doesn't match any year diagrams that I have seen, and I have looked at a few. It does come real close to some, but there is so much splicing and such and so many missing lights (well, no interior, no license and the day lights were converted to turn signals.)

Anyway, it would be nice to get it running again with the key switch then fix it up as a I have time, because I would like to finish the headliner and get my windows back in... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   4/13/2011, 3:54 pm

It has been a while since I have checked in. So I will give an update.

I think I hosed the ignition. After testing it, I finally decided to get a new one. However, in the process, I looked at the wiring and was totally confused. It was a mess with splices everywhere and obviously multiple wiring looms in the car.

So I decided to get new wiring and yank out all the old stuff and do it right. In hindsight, since so much of the car has been updated, I probably should have purchased a different year wiring harness. I got the one for the 59, but that will require me to do a little splicing to make things work. At least now, I have one harness that is used instead of multiple (parts from two harnesses where used, idk why).

Anyway, before I started I knew the following; I was missing the horn, interior light, and license plate light. In addition, the parking lights were converted to turn signals.

After I started installing the new harness, I discovered my windshield wipers were from a different year (probably 1967) and so was my wiper switch. My horn ground wire was there but stuck to something (still haven't figured out what is holding it in). The 59 harness assumes that I have a different fuse setup than I do... which I kinda figured, no big deal there.

I installed the wires in the back. I will have to revisit that to get the license plate wires run, and I think there is a wire for the carb that wasn't in the kit. I don't even know what that wire is for.

I started the wires in the front. Not really sure, how I should handle some of that wiring. I would like everything to be on the fuse so it's protected, but some of the wiring from the 59 diagram like the back lights looks unfused. In any case I will get some picks up for some advice soon.

Other stuff that I have done is putting in the bottom rubber on the engine seal. I purchased that rubber a long time ago, but never put it in. I finally did and it was rather easy. Yanking the motor is really not a big deal anymore. LOL.

I made some cosmetic changes to the some of the stuff I have taken apart. I painted the gas gauge wire and mechanical gas gauge cover. I think it looks snappy. I got LEDs for all the interior lights so I think that will look nice when done. In addition, I took out the black insert on my snowflake lights. Why in the world was that in there? My lights should be much brighter back there now. I may go with snowflake LED's, but not immediately. After the wiring I want to do the front end.

So that is where I am at... I want the wiring and headliner done so I can drive this rascal again. I feel like it is pretty close so you may see me soon...

Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   4/13/2011, 7:55 pm

Shocked Someone's been busy Shocked

Good to see you're getting somewhere with it. The carb on a '59 didn't have that wire (electric choke). Instead, it had a knob to the right of the ash tray for a manual choke. You have a later model carb.
Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   4/13/2011, 7:56 pm

If memory serves, all of the lighting on a '59 was fuse protected including the tails.
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   4/21/2011, 12:22 pm

My Dad is in town and is helping me with the wiring. Aren't Dad's great?!

I hope to be finished with the wiring this week. Then I can drive this rascal out of the garage and get that headliner in.

We shall see...
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   4/24/2011, 7:16 pm

Just about done with the wiring... I do have a question about some connections to the carb.

What are the two parts of the carb that have the electric pins on them?

And

Where do the wires that go to them come from? I have a later engine in my 59 and these are not on my diagrams...

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
U B BUGN
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   4/24/2011, 10:58 pm

The small one that looks like a little cylinder is the fuel cutoff valve and the big circle is the electric choke. I ran 1 wire off the + lug on the coil and then split it to both of these. When your key is on it gives power to the electric choke which has an element inside that warms up and makes the choke work. The other one, is actually a little solenoid that shoots out a little plunger to stop fuel flow when the key is off. This makes it so no fuel will fill the cylinders through gravitational pull. When the key is on it snaps the plunger in allowing fuel to flow. If this is a new-to-you carb, I would recommend unscrewing the solenoid and put power to it.....just to be sure it is working properly. I had one that wasn't and hydro-locked my engine twice. I hope this explains it all.
Back to top Go down
jstgtpaid
1791cc
1791cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   4/25/2011, 3:26 am

Thank you very much for the description!

She is running again now. I took it for a very brief ride, but I still need to get stuff... The headlight switch dimmer is broke and hence no dash or gas lights.

There are a couple other minor electrical issues. But I hope to get those resolved soon enough.

I believe it was Dave that suggested I remove the black liner inside the snowflake lens. I did and it makes a HUGE difference. Those lights are bright now.

In any case, I am going to stay focused on the projects I have planned, rather than getting too distracted with stuff I find.

Headliner is next... Smile
Back to top Go down
herc1999
2265cc
2265cc

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   4/25/2011, 9:14 pm

Glad to hear ya go her running! U bring her to the bugs over the skyway this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My '59 Sled Activities   

Back to top Go down

My '59 Sled Activities
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next