Tampa VW

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in
Just updated the members map please add yourself to it .. No need to put your home address just your city and Zip code. Please use the Key color.
Locate it in the Introduce Yourself area

If your not Logged In your not able to see EVERYTHING so LOGIN what r u waiting for Smile
Top posters
K1
testing waters for trades Emptytesting waters for trades Line_b11testing waters for trades Empty 
Hellafast
testing waters for trades Emptytesting waters for trades Line_b11testing waters for trades Empty 
MadMike
U B BUGN
the-jerm
baja69
muddobber
Stuka
panther
Chris P.
Latest topics
» My 69 Convertible Beetle
testing waters for trades Icon_minitime1/20/2015, 9:15 pm by engineerlt

» >> Post your mind <<
testing waters for trades Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 5:01 pm by kidr32

» Rusty floor pans
testing waters for trades Icon_minitime4/29/2014, 10:46 pm by DonnaSC

» Subaru swap
testing waters for trades Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 12:25 am by Nullifier

» Bye to a friend
testing waters for trades Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 2:00 pm by Stuka

» Mays Hot VW's
testing waters for trades Icon_minitime4/24/2013, 9:04 pm by allisontech

» Now that it's running great, I've got to change something!
testing waters for trades Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 7:24 am by allisontech

» Roxy's Restoration
testing waters for trades Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:26 am by allisontech

» Valve adjustment and Timming video's (Vintage VW Training Film)
testing waters for trades Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 8:55 pm by rosie007

» How did club members do at this years Pasco Bug jam?
testing waters for trades Icon_minitime1/2/2013, 7:24 pm by allisontech

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Like this topic? Show it by clicking the Like Button.
Facebook
Tampa Vw Net

Create Your Badge
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

testing waters for trades

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bucketbrigader
1791cc
1791cc
bucketbrigader

testing waters for trades Empty
PostSubject: testing waters for trades   testing waters for trades Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 10:06 pm

hey there guys, I am thinking of letting one project go to complete my super , I would like to make the super a nicer daily.
it is a 69 rat rod with a 1641 motor that still needs adjustments but runs good. the pans are in need of being welded in the PO pop riveted or screwed em in , and what not , the car runs and drives. It is a rat rod project, it does have a considerable amount of rust here and there to really be restored. one piece windows, adjustable front beam whitewalls , and an extra pair, lots of parts to if interested.
willing to see what trades if any someone would give for it. Let me know thanks.
Back to top Go down
Stuka
Stuka

PostSubject: Re: testing waters for trades   testing waters for trades Icon_minitime4/20/2010, 1:09 pm

A few pictures might bring in some offers
Back to top Go down
Hellaslow
2165cc
2165cc
Hellaslow

PostSubject: Re: testing waters for trades   testing waters for trades Icon_minitime4/20/2010, 2:52 pm

post pics...

i'de like to chop one up...
Back to top Go down
bucketbrigader
1791cc
1791cc
bucketbrigader

PostSubject: Re: testing waters for trades   testing waters for trades Icon_minitime4/21/2010, 1:00 pm

I am an idiot sorry! Embarassed
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I also have an extended chassis that was on my old rat that Ben/Dave got the body from if you want to put the body on.
I will probably be taking some parts to the boyd hill park on may 2nd to sell , I need to clean up my house the City gave me awarning and like 30 days to get rid of everything or I will have to start paying fines.
Please help me?!? thanks
Back to top Go down
bucketbrigader
1791cc
1791cc
bucketbrigader

PostSubject: Re: testing waters for trades   testing waters for trades Icon_minitime4/21/2010, 1:05 pm

Hellaslow wrote:
post pics...

i'de like to chop one up...

Well that was the plan but I want to be able to work solely on the super all time and all extra $ in ONE project. I really love the rat rod look and wish I can have both but...IF you were to chop it it will need the heater channels replaced OR build a frame to prevent the warping. I was going to try to chop it and if it did not work out I was going to go topless roadster style.
Any way if the motor is not wanted or other parts not wanted just let me know although the motor will not be traded or sold without the car. (I can store a motor, but need the room in the garage)
Back to top Go down
Dave
2265cc
2265cc
Dave

PostSubject: Re: testing waters for trades   testing waters for trades Icon_minitime4/21/2010, 3:33 pm

man that's a shame. that's a sweet project.
Back to top Go down
bucketbrigader
1791cc
1791cc
bucketbrigader

PostSubject: Re: testing waters for trades   testing waters for trades Icon_minitime4/21/2010, 7:06 pm

well i really just need to clear everything out I am not stressing for money for once but I have all the body repair panels for the super and could really use the garage space y know. darn city!
Back to top Go down
Hellaslow
2165cc
2165cc
Hellaslow

PostSubject: Re: testing waters for trades   testing waters for trades Icon_minitime4/22/2010, 5:08 pm

pmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: testing waters for trades   testing waters for trades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

testing waters for trades
Page 1 of 1