Tampa VW

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in
Just updated the members map please add yourself to it .. No need to put your home address just your city and Zip code. Please use the Key color.
Locate it in the Introduce Yourself area

If your not Logged In your not able to see EVERYTHING so LOGIN what r u waiting for Smile
Top posters
K1
Dogs are crappy animals! EmptyDogs are crappy animals! Line_b11Dogs are crappy animals! Empty 
Hellafast
Dogs are crappy animals! EmptyDogs are crappy animals! Line_b11Dogs are crappy animals! Empty 
MadMike
U B BUGN
the-jerm
baja69
muddobber
Stuka
panther
Chris P.
Latest topics
» My 69 Convertible Beetle
Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime1/20/2015, 9:15 pm by engineerlt

» >> Post your mind <<
Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 5:01 pm by kidr32

» Rusty floor pans
Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime4/29/2014, 10:46 pm by DonnaSC

» Subaru swap
Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 12:25 am by Nullifier

» Bye to a friend
Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime6/2/2013, 2:00 pm by Stuka

» Mays Hot VW's
Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime4/24/2013, 9:04 pm by allisontech

» Now that it's running great, I've got to change something!
Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 7:24 am by allisontech

» Roxy's Restoration
Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:26 am by allisontech

» Valve adjustment and Timming video's (Vintage VW Training Film)
Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 8:55 pm by rosie007

» How did club members do at this years Pasco Bug jam?
Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime1/2/2013, 7:24 pm by allisontech

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Like this topic? Show it by clicking the Like Button.
Facebook
Tampa Vw Net

Create Your Badge
SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Dogs are crappy animals!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1600cc
1600cc

Dogs are crappy animals! Empty
PostSubject: Dogs are crappy animals!   Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime8/4/2009, 5:36 pm

Dogs.. in general... plain SUCK Exclamation
Hate the sorry bastards.

This afternoon, my brother told me that his wife said one of the neighbors dogs came right into their yard and killed my nephews little kitten while he was taking my nephew to daycare this morning. It was sitting on the porch.
Then this POS mutt just politely waltzed right up to their house and snatched the cat, killed it, and took off. It happened so fast that she did not have time to stop it.
(My brother and sis 'n law live in a house right behind me).

As soon as my neighbor gets home from work (or whatever), Im going to have a small, polite, long talk with her, telling her to better keep that little pile of crap on a leash or it'll possibly get killed if it sets one more paw on my or my brothers property.
Back to top Go down
Starie*eyez
Premium Member
Premium Member
Starie*eyez

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are crappy animals!   Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime8/4/2009, 9:21 pm

Grrr........ that's terrible! Although I don't hate dogs, I can understand your anger and I'm sure your nephews little heart is just broken Sad
Back to top Go down
1600cc
1600cc

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are crappy animals!   Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime8/4/2009, 10:50 pm

Starie*eyez wrote:
Grrr........ that's terrible! Although I don't hate dogs, I can understand your anger and I'm sure your nephews little heart is just broken Sad

Thanks. Pretty sure he has asked by now where the cat is at. He's only 4, so they will probably tell him that it only ran away or something.
We had a little talk with the neighbor and of course she was sorry and all.
I guess there really isn't anything that can be done now but to just let it go. Dogs will be dogs i suppose. Its just aggravating to deal with it when there is a child involved.

FWIW though, I don't really Hate dogs.. just am not all that crazy about them. Sorry for talking out of anger. kind of been a stressful week Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Starie*eyez
Premium Member
Premium Member
Starie*eyez

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are crappy animals!   Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime8/4/2009, 11:32 pm

3072 wrote:
Starie*eyez wrote:

Thanks. Pretty sure he has asked by now where the cat is at. He's only 4, so they will probably tell him that it only ran away or something.
We had a little talk with the neighbor and of course she was sorry and all.
I guess there really isn't anything that can be done now but to just let it go. Dogs will be dogs i suppose. Its just aggravating to deal with it when there is a child involved.

FWIW though, I don't really Hate dogs.. just am not all that crazy about them. Sorry for talking out of anger. kind of been a stressful week Embarassed
Smile Lol...... Don't be sorry, we have all been there. Maybe the rest of your week will be better
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are crappy animals!   Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime8/5/2009, 9:48 am

I had the same happen to me but it was a small dog it sucked so I know how you feel . I hope it all works out for ya
Back to top Go down
1600cc
1600cc

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are crappy animals!   Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime8/5/2009, 6:47 pm

Well his parents told my nephew it "went away" after he asked where the kitten was. And as expected - he didn't take it so well for a while. Thankfully they didn't tell him about the dog killing it though.
(Poor kids at that age don't understand some things like that).
But they told him that they would ge him a new pet, so hopefully things will work out in the end.

Again sorry for the small rant. Things were a bit crazy yesterday and really didn't think things through all that well. My blood pressure was a little high and all..
Back to top Go down
K1
Admin
Admin
K1

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are crappy animals!   Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime8/5/2009, 10:37 pm

Rant anytime that's what this thread all about .... I sure he will like his new pet let us know what he ends up with.
Back to top Go down
the-jerm
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
the-jerm

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are crappy animals!   Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime8/18/2009, 10:59 am

The neighbor should step up and purchase a new pet for the kid . . . but makes too much sense.

Sorry about your day. That really sucks.
Back to top Go down
Hellafast
Premium Member
Premium Member
Hellafast

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are crappy animals!   Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime5/25/2010, 7:36 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are crappy animals!   Dogs are crappy animals! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dogs are crappy animals!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tampa VW :: PW@ - Passing The Time :: The BS File-
Jump to:  

Dogs are crappy animals! BonEchobusinesscardfront
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
Hot Tub Parts | TampaVW FaceBook